WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to remember a user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow accessing their personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
In accordance to EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- a) Depending on the entity that manages them, there are innate Cookies (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- b) Depending on the time they remain active, there are session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person in charge of cookies (lasting from a few minutes to several years).
- c) Depending on the purpose for which they manage the information they collect, they can be:
- Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provisions of the contracted service)
- Personalization cookies (that allows the User to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, regional configuration, etc.)
- Analysis cookies (information collected on the use made carried out through the website)
- Advertising cookies (they collect information about preferences and personal choices of Users)
- Affiliate cookies (they allow to track visits incomming from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract)
|NID||google.com||6 meses||---||Google Analyitics|
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser regulating the acceptance or rejection of all cookies, or only select those which installation is admitted, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu):
Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content settings)> Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktopandhl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu):
Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options> Privacy> Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, iPad y iPhone:
Preferences> Privacy: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we can't guarantee that they comply fully with your browser version. It may also be that you use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access the Cookies configuration directly from the options of your browser, usually in the "Options" menu in the "Privacy" section. (Please see the help of your browser for more information).
DESACTIVATION / ACTIVATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
The restriction or blockage of cookies, is usually modified through the browser settings. If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects either all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on the computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you choose not to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you are not going to see advertisements. The ads will simply not fit your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a different method to adapt cookies configurations. If necessary, consult the browser's help function to establish the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, check the device manual for more information.
You can get more information about cookies on the following Internet website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Taking into account the way in which the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information on the cookies placed by third parties through our website. This especially applies to cases in which our website contains what are commonly called integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through it.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookies on this website and which are not listed in the above list, please inform us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they may place, the purpose and duration of the cookie.